Looking for all the aspects of modern to primitive fire-making combined into one awesome kit?
Now, we’ve got it!
The Zombie Tinder - Bushcrafter Fire Kit.
In the Bushcrafter Fire Kit, you will find more cool ways to make a fire than bees buzzing upon a sea of dandelions. Okay, so maybe not that many, but it will keep you and your family busy over a weekend of great out-door entertainment!
We’ve got it all in this kit, make a fire …
- Primitively via a Bow Drill friction fire with our FERROSTRIKE “Super Socket” V-4.
- The 18th century way, flint and steel with the V-4 or the Round Bar using the included cotton char and English Blue flint.
- With magnesium and ferrocerium using the FERROSTRIKE V-3.
- Using a Zombie Tinder ball using the ferro-rod and scraper on the V-3.
- With Jellied Ginned Cotton using the ferro-rod and scraper on the V-3 or the V-4 scraped against the ferro-rod.
The fire possibilities are numerous! Master fire with this kit and you will be ready to strip naked for a cable network survival show!
No, but seriously, this kit has it all and can literally save your life. So, get a few for the truck and bug-out bag, and your Aunt Molly, because it’s better to have and not need, than to need and not have, and Aunt Molly wants to be prepared!
- Ferrostrike V-4, 3 in 1, “Super Socket” (Wearable)
- Ferrostrike V-3, 2 in 1, Magnesium and ferrocerium (Wearable)
- 2, ZT Dry Climate tinder “smash and strike to flame”
- 1, bag of Jellied Ginned Cotton
- 1, bag charred cotton
- 1 English Blue Flint
- 3 Ranger Bands
- 6 feet of standard 550 cord (to be used for fire bow string)
- 6 feet of jute twine (tinder)
- 1, 8 oz rec. tin
- Weight: 9 oz